SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:37:31 PDT 1998

Decker, Terry D. wrote:
> I don't know about recovering them from the server.  That's handled by
> Gunthar and Pug.

Oops, sorry, I know that, I have no idea why I typed "Bear".

< I do collect the recipes and I haven't transferred these
> to my notebooks, so here's a quick recovery of everything I received.  I've
> included the recipes you already have in case some other people need them.
>
> Bear

Thank you, you had some I'd missed. here are a few more that I have, some from
outside my original thread.  Are you listening, Lady Diana?  Between these two
posts, all the fig stuff ought to have been repeated. Also, Lady Diana, where
are you that your figs are ripening already.  Mine seem nowhere near it, still
small, green and hard.

Bonne