SC - Kitchen steward

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 11:11:00 PDT 1998

<< They are Hungarian and apparently translate literally to head cook.  Since
 was working with a total ignorance of Hungarian and working from a very
 limited online dictionary, they may be incorrect or have nuances of which I
 am unaware.

 Bear  >>

I really am going to check sometime next week on these.  I doubt they are
incorrect, but they really may have nuances that would be hard to tell right
off hand.  Hungarian is one of those languages where they are often many
words, where English uses one,  that pick up nuances that are important in
their culture.  One of these may even be the older term for head cook.   I'll
let everyone know once I find out.

Noemi