SC - fetal???

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jul 21 19:17:16 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie

re: the consumption of fetal rabbits....

didnt we hash this out a bit ago? I cant remember how it concluded though.
Anyone else?

I still maintain that the ingestion of fetal rabbits is unlikely as a
lenten cheat for several reasons:
1. there are no recipes for them in any source I've seen, nor in any menu.
2. they are not mentioned in any shopping lists, or in the lists of
provisions neccessary

If anyone has primary source proof to the contrary, I'd love to see it!

- --AM