SC - Spoon Teasing

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 18:36:07 PDT 1998

"I would much prefer this to be  a matter of courtesy and choice than "a
rule".
(snip)
"I'm a little concerned about this rule thing...the closest I could get to
that is putting in that FAQ something like, "If you refer to an unfamiliar
food, and are capable of posting a recipe, we'd really appreciate it, since
most of us are interested in all food-related topics."

Huzzah, Adamantius!