SC - Product Improvement

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 10:34:40 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/30/98 3:44:24 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
LyAngharad at aol.com writes:

<<  That's why we planted our
 own -- but you can guess what this Ansteorran summer has done to them!

 Angharad (usually lurking, but couldn't resist this one!) >>

Now imagine what a true Aten summer would do to them.  I planted Tomatoes for
four years straight, when I moved here, and did not harvest a single tomato.
If it wasn't the heat and the aridity, it was the gophers or the flash floods.
I love the Valley of the Sun, but I do miss real tomatoes.

Mordonna