SC - Carpiones: Platina's perspective

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 13:26:42 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/21/98 9:56:59 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
heilveil at students.uiuc.edu writes:

<<  So I wonder (other than current practice) what lead to the
 suggestion of keeping in oil?  Do we have a precedence?

My mundane experience (running a fried seafood restaurant) is that if you fry
fish in batter, you must dry it thoroughly immediately, or the flesh gets soft
rather rapidly.