SC - Spicing of Meats

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 13:08:53 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/26/98 3:00:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< I have had dinner guests wondering as they watch me
 manipulate the skin under running water and thoroughly washing my chicken-at
 least until I show them what I am washing off the poor lil beastie. Even
 when we nackered our own birds, I took the same amount of care in preparing
 them for cooking.

 margali >>

Actually, this is why my mother always raised me to soak the chicken in salt
water for half an hour or so before cooking. Makes it taste MUCH better.

Phlip