SC - Juniper berries

Knott Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Mon Jun 1 08:11:54 PDT 1998

Noemi wrote:

>>Well, now i know another advantage to living in Wyoming. . .

Thanks true.  Wyoming was one of the last states to make the legal drinking
age 21.  When I younger we used to make road trips to Cheyenne because we
could drink legally at 19.

Murkial
(10 years older today, and hardly ever makes that road trip anymore)

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation
Colorado Springs, Colorado
719/592-4504