SC - Pine nuts

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 2 14:26:58 PDT 1998

Bogdan - it's funny that I run across a request for info about Hamburg
Turnip Rooted Parsley.  I am just planting my garden here in Palmer,
Alaska and last week I found a package of seeds for "Hamburg Turnip
Rooted Parsley" (which I planted).  According to the package: "Bring
back the forgotten culinary art of rare seasonings with this old-world
vegetable.  The unusual root has hints of celery yet has a flavor all
its own.  Harvest in 90 days."  "Use roots for salads, soups and stews.
Boil and mash or fry.  Use leaves for flavoring and garnish. "The seed
was packaged by NK Lawn and Garden Co., Minneapolis, Mn 55459

Hope this helps - Jenny