SC - More about pine nuts

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 4 14:54:30 PDT 1998

Kiriel said...
>If desparate, I break up chocolate and put it in a wooden box, and offer
>it to other chocaholics as 'an exotic candy'... not period at all, but I
>have seen grown princes jsut about weep with joy at the sight of my
>little box of sweets.

I know its not period but if you like blueberries....
I came across a little bit of ambrosia the other day my favourite bulk
place. These little bits of heaven are chocolate covered blueberries
(dried). They are absolutely to-die-for!

Since I have "a need to feed" I brought them to an event recently and gave
each person TWO to try. Believe me, I was the most popular gentle that day.
Unfortunately they are extremely "tres chère"! But absolutely worth the try.

Micaylah