SC - Say it ain't so!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 19:20:25 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/4/98 12:42:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Christi.Redeker at digital.com writes:

<< Okay, I am done pouting and feeling sorry for my self now.  Back to your
 list.

 Murkial af Maun >>

Vivat! for you! What you did took a lot of courage but I agree with your
Mistress and your fiancee. Service is commendable and should always be
encouraged but to  serve in a capacity that would have made you very
incomfortable and compromised your ideals is not service. I am sure many more
opportunities will arise for you to shine. Keep the chin up, you have support
from those who care about our art. :-)

Ras