SC - private- thanks

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 06:18:53 PDT 1998

- ------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BD91EE.28714DC0

To the good folks of the Cooks List,

I have been asked by my friend Donya Ximena to post this question to the =
List.  She is planning to make the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella =
(sp) in Spain, and will be doing it as a personal pilgrimage.  She is, =
however, moved to complete this pilgrimage in a manner as like to that =
of a medieval pilgrim as possible.  The question is this - does anyone =
out there have anay info on period pilgrimage fare.  We can figure to =
some extent the type of foods applicable, but have no references.  She =
would, of course, prefer Spanish references, but at this point any =
sources are welcome.  Thanks.

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor

I'm not really a Chicken Goddess, but I play one on TV.

- ------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BD91EE.28714DC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>To the good folks of the Cooks List,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>I have been asked by my friend Donya Ximena =
to post=20
this question to the List.  She is planning to make the pilgrimage =
to=20
Santiago de Compostella (sp) in Spain, and will be doing it as a =
personal=20
pilgrimage.  She is, however, moved to complete this pilgrimage in =
a manner=20
as like to that of a medieval pilgrim as possible.  The question is =
this -=20
does anyone out there have anay info on period pilgrimage fare.  We =
can=20
figure to some extent the type of foods applicable, but have no=20
references.  She would, of course, prefer Spanish references, but =
at this=20
point any sources are welcome.  Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>I'm not really a Chicken Goddess, but I play =
one on=20
TV.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BD91EE.28714DC0--