SC - A good deed some time agao

LMWalters@aol.com LMWalters at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 14:48:01 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - The Dom AND the Rock                6/9/98

I guess it is only fair if I describe myself too...
5'5" henna'd waist length hair, hazel/green eyed, wears anything from early
celtic to cotes and sideless to middle-eastern- clamshell, bever and salet
when in armor- currently doesn't fit in any of the above, as the doctor says:
"by these measurements you'd be weeks overdue if it was just one, and you've
got a few weeks to go!"... gee, thanks... :(  has *too many* interests to have
any identifying accoutrements.  argent, goutty de sang, a winged hedgehog
segreant sable
- -brid (madly sketching, while pretending to be busily at work in front of the
computer)