SC - A good deed some time agao

LMWalters at aol.com LMWalters at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 14:48:01 PDT 1998

I went to an event in KY.  By the time I arrived to pick up my passenger and
take her home, she'd gone with someone else (I was running late from car
problems).  I had no money to go home on, so a kind gentle gave me $10.00 to
go home on.  This managed to put gas in my car and I was able to make it home
safely.  Unfortunately, I lost the paper with the kind gentleman's name and
address so was never able to repay him.  Ever since though, I've tried to be
as helpful to strangers as often as I can.  (I've always been kind of
embarrassed too that I never paid the man back.  Haven't been to KY event
since.  I don't even know the man's name but I've always remembered his
kindness.)