SC - The Dom AND the Ro

upsxdls@okway.okstate.edu upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 10 11:18:24 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - The Dom AND the Rock                6/10/98

<snip><< Oh, the visuals! This could be fun.  Descriptions of everyone?  >>

You realize , of course, we EXPECT an actual illumination,scanned, and
presented on a website of this "excercise"?
Ras
<snip>

But of course m'lord! (with a courtsey and a devilish grin not very well
hidden by an attempt at wide eyed innocence)  I have been in the Known World
long enough to know what I have gotten myself into!  It will take a little
bit, but the initial rough is coming together.  As long as nobody expects
*instant* results...
- -brid (tucked in a corner of the kitchen madly taking notes)