SC - Food Question: Squashes and Gourds

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Jun 10 11:41:25 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - The Dom AND the Ro                  6/10/98

As long as nobody expects *instant* results...-brid (tucked in a corner of the
kitchen madly taking notes)
<<<<<<<<
Hmm. . . Brid...first pregnancy?  And...twins? ...you won't have a spare hand
to cover your eyes in frustration, let alone work on art.  I know...Tyrca
<<<

Didn't I mention that INSANITY was my middle name?
- -brid ;) bwahahaha, hick hee hee (tries to look prim)