SC - Kilts

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Mon Jun 15 03:06:27 PDT 1998

Bonne asked:
>We moved house last week, and I've discovered a fig tree behind the garage.
>So, what should I do with them when they are ripe?

I just checked my fruits-msg file and found some information about medieval
fig use but no recipes. However, I remember us discussing figs just a
short time ago. These recipes though are not in the fruits-msg file
because I haven’t updated it since January.

The file is:
fruits-msg       (119K)  1/16/98    Medieval fruits and fruit dishes. Recipes.

Let me know and I will update this file and send you the latest copy in
either text or Word 6.0 format.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

(My Florilegium files are at: