SC - Pennsic Menu -- LONG

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Jun 15 06:08:00 PDT 1998

>What is it about kilts that make every man who wears one a sex symbol?
>mmmmmmmmmmmm! Must of been a Scot in a previous life. <hehe>
>
>M.

  I thinks a mans knees are sexy.  But looking at my ancestry, which are
mostly Scots (Of the Wallace variety.)  I think I may be a little biased.

Sheesh.  I have it all.  The flaming red hair, The Celtic persona, and,
when I slip, the accent (Living in Australia has smoothed it out a little)
   Now I feel motivated to run a Celtic Feast.

Yers
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler