SC - Are creations period?

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Mon Jun 15 20:02:24 PDT 1998

>      Katja
>      (stubby myopic brunettes are far more evil than towering
> redheads. We
>      have to be. It takes a lot of planning and effort to jump up and
> whack
>      a villain in the kneecaps.)

I hear you sister !!!  At a local event a couple of weeks ago I (at
5'2") was the tallest person (woman) in the kitchen and we had to call
my husband Drake in to help us as there are just a few things tall
people can do easier ......  The rest of us were brunettes, short and
wearing glasses.  And had varying degrees of the cook's appropriate
girth ....

However, I also dyed my hair red a couple of week back just *before*
this thread started ........

Hmmmmm .....

Meliora. (back on email after 5 days in bed with flu and furiously
trying to catch up).