SC - Sigh. (was: shish kebabs)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 16 17:54:45 PDT 1998

After following this thread, I have to ask.

When I first read this posting my inmmediate thought as well, was a potato
of colour and a white  potato didn't even enter my mind. But I have one
question that has been coming to mind over and over again at the most
inopportune times (like at work, in the middle of...ummmm, making,
ummmmm...use your imagination, kay?). What the heck is a white rose potato?

Sorry.

Micaylah