SC - Installing the Greats

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 20:28:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/16/98 9:15:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< I'm not going to W.R. Recipe please, sounds wonderful.

 Micaylah >>

I am not being a spoon tease here BUT....as I am having a bit of trouble
impressing upon my co-matre d'hotel the need to give me his part of the feast
in writing in advance, I am unable to post this reciept at this time. I will
TRY to post it mext week after the event along with all the others. <sigh>

BTW, I did not forget about the promised apple butter recipe but I am still
searching for my gram's version (PA Dutch and the BEST one available to modern
man). Please be patient.

Ras