SC - creations and creativity

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 20:28:48 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/16/98 9:32:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chickengoddess at mindspring.com writes:

<< Atop the Cathedral, installing the stained glass windows of Cariadoc,
 Adamantius, Ras, and Christianna, South Downs own goddess of cookery. >>

Then surely this means that the goddess, Mistress Alys is occupying the
honored position of the rose glass in the southern wing windows of the
Cathedral? <sigh, so many dieties , such a small church>

And perhaps my visage would be better protrayed as say a minor window in a
side dorr? You flatter me with accolades that I have niether title nor
expertise to acknowledge, m'lady! :-0

Ras