SC - RE:sca-cooks V1 #778

ragnar.ketilsson@imailbox.com ragnar.ketilsson at imailbox.com
Fri Jun 19 06:24:42 PDT 1998

Ok, A friend and I are embarking on a grand (our husbands are calling it
bizarre)adventure for next Queen's Prize Tourney, that is, the making and
playing of a couple of bladder pipes. The question I have for all of you
(since I don't know where else to ask) is how does one tan/cure a pig's
bladder? Getting the bladders shouldn't be a problem since our shire
seems to be in a pig roast mood lately.

Thanks,
Beatrix