SC - RE:sca-cooks V1 #778

ragnar.ketilsson at imailbox.com ragnar.ketilsson at imailbox.com
Fri Jun 19 06:24:42 PDT 1998

To all in this list,

If there is an interest in producing a database of people interested in judging A&S competitions, I will be glad to implement and maintain that database.

Offhand, if you are available to judge, you should list you name, your preferred method of contact, your local SCA group, your general field(s), your qualifications, and some idea about how far you'll travel.  Please feel free to expand this list or suggest alternative elements for it, I'm simply laying out a starting point.

In use, someone needing judges would send me email, I would do a search based on their needs, and return any matches found to them.  Since the only contact information sent out would have been provided expressly for this service, issues of privacy should not arise.

Yours,
Ragnar Ketilsson,
Barony of Endless Hills,
Kingdom of Aethelmearc

PS  Mundanely I'm a database administrator, so I've already got the tools to do this.