SC - sorrel bugs

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri Jun 19 20:08:19 PDT 1998

After tossing in the two Tuscan recipes earlier, my wife "suggested" that
they would go fine with leftover roast and I should prepare them for her
pleasure.

I have tried the mountain mushrooms (the onions are going to be done
tomorrow for a potluck birthday dinner).  It is a nice way to saute
mushrooms.  The flavor of the spices was more subtle than I had expected, a
mild bite considering the freshness of the coriander.

The portobellos added a distinct flavor of their own.  The spicing might
stand out more if I used less flavorful bulk mushrooms.  I erred by grabbing
an onion rather than a leek.   I think the dish would be improved by the
lighter flavor of leeks.

If I can get mushrooms at a good price, I will probably prepare this recipe
for a feast some time.

Bear