SC - Re: frozen ravioli/maultaschen

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Jun 21 01:21:50 PDT 1998

Greetings
I usually just lurk in the shadows but I have a bit of information that you
might be able to use in your outdoor feast.
If you want to bake something you can dig a hole in the ground large enough
to place a cast iron Dutch oven in and place a bed of hot coals in it, then
place the filled Dutch oven on top of this and then cover it with hot coals.
Wait about 1 hour then  remove the coals from on top and remove  Dutch oven
from the hole and your baked goods will be done.  Please allow to cool a
little before serving.
I hope this will be of some help.
Yours In Service
Catrin Skynith