SC - Mulling recipes

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Jun 21 01:26:48 PDT 1998

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998 07:45:59 -0700 (PDT) Karen Evans <tyrca at yahoo.com>
writes:

>A tall viking with full beard and long hair. Wearing traditional viking
>paints, boots, shirt, belt, etc... But also wearing helm with horns, a
>hornets nest stabbed on the right horn and several hornets buzzing
>about.
>Korrin S. DaArdain
>Kingdom of An Tir.
><<<<<<<<
>Hornets?? It may be well to put him out in the woods stalking said
>suspecting wild animals, and keep the hornets away from the hot tub!!
>Tyrca

Lady Tyrca,
	Perhaps they could be honey bees?
	It would explane why I have not been broadsided by a flying
cooking pot for having them in the kitchen.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kingdom of An Tir.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

>==
>Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
>-"Honesty is Everything"

The five colours blind the eye.
The five tones defen the ear.
The five flavours cloy the palate.
Racing and hunting madden the mind.
Rare goods tempt men to do wrong.
Therefore, the Sage takes care of the belly, not the eye.
He prefers what is within to what is without.
 - (Tao Teh Ching, Chapter 12, by Lao Tzu)