SC - Test post, please do not read this.

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Mon Jun 22 11:23:50 PDT 1998

Hullo, all...

I seem to be receiving reject messages from the mail server of someone
who is or was on the cooks' list. They seem to be triggered (at least
from my perspective) by my posts to the cooks' list, although the
messages do seem to be getting where they should in other respects.
We've had similar problems before, but with rejected messages bouncing
back to the entire cooks' list.

Is anyone else having this problem? The reject messages have headers
reading:

> Subject:
>                 Undeliverable mail: Processing failure
>      Date:
>                 Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:08:04 -0500 (EST)
>     From:
>                 PMDF Mail Server <pmdfmail at emamv1.orl.lmco.com>
>          To:
>                 troy at asan.com
>

> These addresses were rejected:
>
>   Katherine Osburn-Day: ***  Unknown message recipient  ***

Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe if we hold our breath till our
faces turn blue, we can do something about this? This being a fairly
high-volume list and all...

My thanks for your time, all!

Adamantius
- --