SC - Bounced messages

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Mon Jun 22 19:57:36 PDT 1998

>Walk in peace,
>Wolfmother
While talking with one of the women in the group today as she was reading
your stuff from cooks list  she said she sounds familiar. Ask her if she
Knows my brother. Asking: Do you know Baldric of Swamp keep, hung out
with Lucan?
 Still polling the Group so far so good as we had recently decided to do
more in depth A&S projects inc. the documentation and no one seems to be
a strong person in this area so we could use some Help! I'll let you know
more as it progresses. Thank you!
Genevia