SC - OT - bouncing messages

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Mon Jun 22 19:57:36 PDT 1998

Our Shires Brewmeister loves us dearly . Several of us like to hunt
recipes and odd , and/or period ingredients take these items to him and
say  "Here! try this" because we either lack the space, time, or
inclination to brew but enjoy the finished product . And he has the
documentation, brew, and very little outlay in cash which is very
important in his life right now and he loves to brew. Now if we can just
get him to enter some of it in an A&S competition.... Nah.. then we
wouldn't get to drink it up.
Genevia

 most of us are cooks