SC - rose-water info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 25 22:46:49 PDT 1998

<< 	Have we moved from living the Dream to attending a graduate-level history
 class?>>

I don't think so, because we still have something that a graduate level class
doesn't have. . .the true hands on feel.  One of my friends from high school
is now working on his Phd. in medieval history.  When he was working on his
masters he like d to come talk to my husband and i about our take on things,
because as he said we really had an idea of how these things worked which he
thaught was valuable.

Besides, having sat through a lot of graduate level classes. . .the SCA is too
much fun to be on that level. :->

Noemi