SC - Competitions?

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Jun 25 22:19:57 PDT 1998

Chris and Par,

What does " constrain your file size" mean, and how do you do it?  Par,
your advice is no doubt wonderful, but it doesn't make any sense to me.
When I say I'm technologically impaired, I MEAN it!

You guys tell me what buttons to push, and do whatever seems right with
the results.

Since this account, which is Juno, doesn't do attachments, all the pics
have to go out and come back to

lynpark at bellatlantic.net

Except for attachments, I like Juno much better and find it easier and
nicer to use.  But the pic that Adamantius is trying to send via the sca
cooks list comes to me as weird garbage--no pic at all.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com