SC - Competitions?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jun 27 14:37:26 PDT 1998

Actually My imagination works overtime when presented with scenerios like
this and I really don't need the stimulation at this lonely juncture in
my life... But the image.....
Getting off that wavelength now,
Genevia

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:01:12 -0400 dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca (Micaylah)
writes:
>Cariadoc said...
><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>one good Sir (Roak of the Rozakii) just received his Willow for Middle
>Eastern dancing. Try picturing a knight shaking his booty around a
>camp fire
>if you can? And doing it well! It truly is a sight to behold!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>And then you stated...
><ditto snip>
Micaylah