SC - Themed feasts

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jun 27 14:33:03 PDT 1998

Anne-Marie,
Thank you very much for finally clearing this up. I too think that "messin'
with personal flora" is just plain baaaaad. I think I need to really learn
exactly "what" questions to ask my doctor.

Micaylah
- - who has flora in greenhouse effect most of the time, due to kidney
disease, and hates anything antibiotic when it becomes personal! : )-