SC - cider apples

Yeldham, Caroline S csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 06:27:33 PDT 1998

Greetings.

I would like to thank all members of this list for teaching me a great
deal about the art of cookery. I have lurked and used the soapbox
occasionally too but I have always learned. I am going on a research trip
for a month and will not have access to my email so I shall have to leave
this happy list to avoid problems with my friendly providers. If you would
like to contact me for any reason please do email to this address, just be
prepared to wait!

Thank-you all so much.

Bantiarna Coll nic Faolbran