SC- gooseberries was Re: SC - RE: Off Topic Messages

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jun 30 08:20:38 PDT 1998

> As my Mom still occasonially says, "Consider the source."

Or in a cook's case, "If you don't like it don't eat so much of it." Your mom is
a smart lady.  On several feasts I have heard a nasty comment or two, only to
discover 1.) the person didn't care for a certain type of food or 2.)the world's
pickiest eater who will never ever ever in their life eat anything any other way
than one way:their own way.

The other Elisabeth