SC - Pennsic info-OOP-OT

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 12:49:45 PDT 1998

Good news for some I think. Found this on another list. :-)

Ras
- -Poster: EXCMairi at aol.com

 Greetings, good gentles all.

 Duchess Sedalia, this year's Pennsic autocrat, has just returned from a
 meeting out at Coopers Lake Campground.

 While we cannot say that the deadline for pre-registration has been extended
 to a specific later cut-off date, we can tell you that the Coopers Lake
 Campground Registration Office WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT PRE-REGISTRATIONS for
 at least another week, if not longer.  Pre-registrations from outside of the
 U.S.A. (i.e., Canada) will probably be accepted for longer than that.

 Please continue to send the pre-registrations in if you have not already and
 do not worry about trying to overnight them.  If you need a form, send an e-
 mail message to Pennsic27 at aol.com with your U.S. Postal address and one will
 be sent to you.

 Next year's pre-registration form will be included in this year's on-site
 booklet (although no pre-registrations will be processed until January 1,
 1999).  Hopefully this will ease next year's pre-reg. form crunch.

 Baroness Mairi ni Raghaillaigh, Information Deputy - Pennsic 27