SC - The Dom AND the Ro

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Wed Jun 10 11:58:17 PDT 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
06/10/98 01:58 PM

Well...    me too, I guess.    I'm the not-quite-newbie in the corner
putting dishes away as they're clean, listening intently to the wisdom
flying here...    generally in about 12th century British (though I
also wear middle-eastern), with long hair that sometimes looks light
brown, sometimes blond, and sometimes red.  (it has a mind of its
own....)  oh, and it's obvious I'm not much of a cook, I don't have
the figure...   yet!

- -  Aislinn