SC - Tuna oddities OOP (was Are Creations Period)

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 09:18:35 PDT 1998

On a nice tuna salad made with finely chopped dill pickles, my husband
always
adds cranberry orange relish to make his sandwich.  Just to add to the
tuna
oddity suggestions...

 - Nadine
<<<<<<<<

Ok, (blush) I will let you in on one of my favorite comfort foods.  I
make a basic tuna salad (you know, drained tuna, and salad dressing)
put it on white bread with a slice of cheddar cheese, and butter the
outside of the sandwich, and toast both sides on the griddle.  Then
when the bread is golden, and the cheese is melted, I put a spoonful
of strawberry preserves on top, and have that with a cup of
decaffeinated tea with milk and sugar. (sigh)  I can't really describe
why, but this is the kind of thing I want to eat curled up on the
couch in front of the fireplace, and reading a good book.  Heavenly!

Tyrca