SC - Re: seeking recipes (Outdoor Feast)

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:50:25 PDT 1998

geneviamoas at juno.com wrote:

> Speaking of experimental fire cooking I have recently become the owner of
> a mexican patio fireplace ( narrow tube at the top with a bulgey bottom
> and a door cut out of the side) for which I am having a grill insert
> made. o=O now sit it up and cut a door in the side. Will have to try it
> all.  Genevia

Ooh!  Ooh!  Is this what I saw through the fence in a garden shop I didn't
have time to go into?  Looks like a huge (4 feet or so) pottery jug with a
hole on the side? The one I saw was sitting upon a cast iron stand, so the
hole would be about counter top high, or slightly below.  I want one!  I want
one!

enviously,

Bonne