SC - Jewish food in period

Yeldham, Caroline S csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 01:34:12 PDT 1998

In Ordnance of Pottage, Constance Hieatt refers to some work being done on
12th century Sephardic cooking in spain, specifically in the context of
closed pot cooking.  She gives a name but MLAH and I didn't make a note of
it - that might be a starting point.

Hope it helps

Caroline