SC - Greetings!

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 12:13:27 PDT 1998

Oh! One more thing... the Geneseo (Illinois)Shakespearean Festival
asked our
shire to help them out. So I asked them if our cooks guild could
merchant.
They in fact, insisted that we did. So, we were thinking of meat pies.
Anyone have a favourite? I was thinking just the little pouch type meat
pies, not as in selling slices of a meat pie. That would be a little
difficult to walk around a medieval fair with.

Thanks! And I hope my questions aren't too frequently asked.

Celadon
<<<<<<<<

The only thing  I would be  extremely  careful  with  in that sort  of
 setting is keeping  the  pies cold.  Food poisoning is  period,
and a very real  threat, and we really don't  want  the bureaucrats
get their noses in our business.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir