SC - salt problem

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 06:40:32 PDT 1998

So much for my freezer stocking...but i am scotts
enough to resist the idea
of just throwing it away, and when rediluted to
stock level, it just
doesn't cut it. Suggestions, anyone?
margali

<<<<<<<<

I don't know if this helps specifically, but my mother told me that
the reason we put fruit on hams when they are baking is to absorb the
salt.  I always thought the pineapples were beautiful, but found them
almost inedible afterwards.  Of course they would add a flavor to a
demi-gloss that would not be acceptable.  There must be something . . .

Tyrca