SC - ovens and tamarind

Ian van Tets ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Sun Jun 28 13:42:44 PDT 1998

Hello the list!
Anne-Marie, what about getting one of those mad potters to make an
oven like one of the ones from Elizabeth David's English Bread and
Yeast Cookery?  The little portable 'mouth' things really appeal to
me as a movable toy for this kind of thing.

Forgive (and ignore) me if this has already been done (I'm a bit
behind) but Cariadoc, did you ever post that tamarind drink recipe
you teased us with?  I have a weakness for tamarind and would love to
see this.

Thanks.
Cairistiona