SC - Frozen Scotch Eggs

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 17:07:21 PST 1998

>Hey!
>I thought you were the one concerned about giving people an incorrect
>impression, Oh Impish One?
>Angelique
>(Reserved? Snort! Ladylike guffaw...)

Why dearest Angelique, whatever are you implying?  I simply welcomed a new
member aboard, and warned her of the frivolity one often finds here, in
which I rarely participate........instigate yes, participate, well
ummmmm.......
And oh BTW, do you have sound support software?  I really MUST hear a
ladylike guffaw first hand :-)

Regards, Puck