SC - OOP Recipe request - please help!!

Patti H LaRaja ducksalad at juno.com
Tue Mar 10 18:20:33 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - going a-birding                     3/10/98

<snip>
ahem. one eats ortolan whole, just gutted and skinned.
margali
[a bit grossed out about the crunchy little skulls and other bones, yech]
<snip>

Is that what they were eating in the movie "Babette's Feast"?  Or were those
just little quail?  I have to agree, pretty gross, I think I'll pass...
- -brid