SC - "I lived... I've go

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Mar 16 13:03:34 PST 1998

- ---Cairistiona <IVANTETS at botzoo.uct.ac.za> wrote:
> This copy of Palladius was printed around the turn of the century,
> by the Early English Text Society.  Will get the details to you.
> Since there have been a few requests, I will post some stuff when
> I bring the book in here.  Do people want the alcoholic recipes
> or the preserves?

Cairistiona, thought you had been reading here longer than that.

The answer, of course, is "Yes".

<g>
===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Var.e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com,KiheBard at aol.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com