SC - Verjuice source

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Mar 16 12:08:49 PST 1998

<< 	btw, some advice, if anyone's got any to spare <g>...  Though it is sadly
normal in our area for the kitchen crew plus autocrat to be the core of the
cleanup crew, the incidences of early hall-fleeing were much higher than
normal this year.  So much so, in fact, that not one of the kitchen crew were
able to make an early escape, and we didn't make it out of the hall quite by
the time we were supposed to.  I was wondering if anyone out there has ever
found a tactful yet successful way of remedying such a situation; and if so,
would you be willing to share?

At Tourney of the Foxes, one of Vulpine Reach's events, it is the custom that
some of the knights and their squires clean up.  The cooking crew is sent from
the kitchens after the feast.  That is a wonderful service and a great credit
to the men and ladies who perform this act of great chivalry.
Elisande