SC - translation please-

James Prescott james at nucleus.com
Tue Mar 17 21:54:03 PST 1998

I want to thank all of those who answered my request for recipes for
crown luncheon with a primitive cooking facility. I will be using many
of the suggestions and let you know how it goes.
I am not new to cooking but I am new to documenting recipes.
I was wondering if there were any sources for real early period
Irish recipes (say 500 ad or so.)
I also wonder if any one knows how far back Spanish Tapas go.
What I'm looking for are early period foods I could try to enter for
A&S and also adapt for feast.

Tegan