SC - Clean-up

Wed Mar 18 16:20:15 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/18/98 10:52:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< I usually precook nearly all of my feast. I think it also makes for easier
 kitchen cleanup.

This statement is a perfect example of how cooks vary in their method of
organizing and preparing a feast.  Since my persona IS basically a period
cook, I like to go to the event and spend my time...cooking.  Others see it
more of a chore or a thing that is impossible to avoid.

Ideally, the feast should be a piece de resistance, if you will, with the
entire event leading up to and culminating in the feast. Of course my opinions
in this matter may be just a little bit prejudicial but then again......:-)

Ras